The Radiology Department is one of the most important departments in a hospitals. This department deals with the study and application of imaging technology for diagnosing and treating disease. Radiology is often referred to as the "eye" of medicine. Radiologists, radiology technicians, nurses and other staff form the core of the department.
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- understand the functioning of the Radiology department;
- evaluate the importance and relevance of the radiology department in the present world; and
- review the various sub-segments of the radiology department
This course is recommended for entry level technicians.
- The Radiology Department
- Organizational Chart
- Modalities used in radiology
- Subdivisions of Radiology Department
Dr Hema G
The theory, practical , hospital situations , data shown and live workshop to have the feel in action, made us more aware and broadened our knowledge to handle cardiac patients. It was a great learning experience and I wont change any aspect of the course.
Dr Hemang Agrawal
Great learning experience! Instructors and content truly differentiates GE programs. Special thanks to faculty for making it more interactive and useful. Would highly recommend to my peers and colleagues!
I am completely satisfied by the program. The content, faculty were well planned, over all experience was superb!