GE’s marketing materials indicate that the DoseWatch dose management solution can be the cornerstone of a comprehensive, proactive radiation management program. Using data acquired from imaging systems, DoseWatch retrieves, tracks, reports, and monitors the radiation dose delivered to patients during an examination and presents this data in an organized manner. Multi-modality and multi-manufacturer, it can be adopted in any imaging program.
After completing this program, you should be able to:
1. Discuss the physical properties of ionizing radiation that contribute to patient radiation dose.
2. Explain atomic nomenclature.
3. Summarize the ways that radiation interacts with matter.
4. Recognize definitions that are associated with radioactivity.
The course objectives specifically target Radiologic Technologists Nuclear Medicine Technologists Radiologists, and Cardiologist.
1. Introduction to DoseWatch
2. Basic Science Review
3. Interaction of Radiation With Matter
Dr Hema G
The theory, practical , hospital situations , data shown and live workshop to have the feel in action, made us more aware and broadened our knowledge to handle cardiac patients. It was a great learning experience and I wont change any aspect of the course.
Dr Hemang Agrawal
Great learning experience! Instructors and content truly differentiates GE programs. Special thanks to faculty for making it more interactive and useful. Would highly recommend to my peers and colleagues!
I am completely satisfied by the program. The content, faculty were well planned, over all experience was superb!