All living organisms procreate to form more of thier own kind through the process of reproduction. Reproduction happens in organisms as simple as a single-celled amoeba to more complex structured mammals. Though reproduction is not a function critical for life, it is necessary for the continuation and evolution of any species.
After completing this course, you will be able to:
1. describe the composition and function of the reproductive system.
The course objectives specifically target OT and Anesthesia technicians, and other allied healthcare professionals
1. Reproductive system: Definition
2. Reproductive system: Function
3. The Male Reproductive System: Definition & function
4. The Male Reproductive System: Components
5. The Male Reproductive System: Function of each component
6. The Female Reproductive System: Definition & function
7. The Female Reproductive System: Components
8. The Female Reproductive System: Function of each component
Dr Hema G
The theory, practical , hospital situations , data shown and live workshop to have the feel in action, made us more aware and broadened our knowledge to handle cardiac patients. It was a great learning experience and I wont change any aspect of the course.
Dr Hemang Agrawal
Great learning experience! Instructors and content truly differentiates GE programs. Special thanks to faculty for making it more interactive and useful. Would highly recommend to my peers and colleagues!
I am completely satisfied by the program. The content, faculty were well planned, over all experience was superb!