Managing disagreement constructively is central to personal satisfaction and organizational effectiveness. Skill in dealing with interpersonal differences can enrich your work, deepen your relationships, marshal commitment to needed change, build mutual trust, and advance your career.
By the end of this program, the participant should be able to:
1. Catch disagreement before it escalates into dysfunctional conflict.
2. Replace habitual styles of handling differences with a strategic approach.
3. Honor the legitimate interests of others.
4. Creatively integrate diverse views so they are responsive to mutual concerns.
5. Utilize disagreements as opportunities for learning.
This course is specifically targeted at healthcare professionals.
5. Follow Through
Dr Hema G
The theory, practical , hospital situations , data shown and live workshop to have the feel in action, made us more aware and broadened our knowledge to handle cardiac patients. It was a great learning experience and I wont change any aspect of the course.
Dr Hemang Agrawal
Great learning experience! Instructors and content truly differentiates GE programs. Special thanks to faculty for making it more interactive and useful. Would highly recommend to my peers and colleagues!
I am completely satisfied by the program. The content, faculty were well planned, over all experience was superb!