Think about the complete chaos of trauma resuscitation, when you receive a victim of trauma in the emergency ward. The patient is totally unknown to the medical staff, their name, their medical history, the comorbidities, creating a very chaotic situation. This training program helps guide you through such situations.
By the end of this program, the participants should be able to
• Identify the subtle early symptoms of shock
• Relate the issues of the trauma triad: acidosis, coagulopathy, and hypothermia
• Discuss the ventilation strategies employed in critical trauma patients
• Identify the key components of the chemistry and blood gas profile.
The course objectives specifically target nurses.
1. Trauma and Hemorrhagic Shock
2. The Lethal Triad
3. End Points in Resuscitation
Dr Hema G
The theory, practical , hospital situations , data shown and live workshop to have the feel in action, made us more aware and broadened our knowledge to handle cardiac patients. It was a great learning experience and I wont change any aspect of the course.
Dr Hemang Agrawal
Great learning experience! Instructors and content truly differentiates GE programs. Special thanks to faculty for making it more interactive and useful. Would highly recommend to my peers and colleagues!
I am completely satisfied by the program. The content, faculty were well planned, over all experience was superb!