Heart failure is a major problem in the United States (U.S.), especially for older adults since heart failure is a problem of aging. This program reviews current evidence-based guideline expectations regarding routine heart failure assessment and drug and device management and evaluation. The program also discusses self-management of heart failure, including newer assessment and monitoring capabilities.
By the end of this program, the participant should be able to:
- Provide an overview on current evidence-based guideline expectations regarding routine heart failure assessment and drug and device management and evaluation.
- Discuss self-management of heart failure, including newer assessment and monitoring capabilities.
This course is specifically targetted at nurses.
- Heart Failure Overview
- Holistic Heart Failure Assessment
- Holistic Heart Failure Planning
- Holistic Heart Failure Interventions
- Holistic Heart Failure Evaluation
Dr Hema G
The theory, practical , hospital situations , data shown and live workshop to have the feel in action, made us more aware and broadened our knowledge to handle cardiac patients. It was a great learning experience and I wont change any aspect of the course.
Dr Hemang Agrawal
Great learning experience! Instructors and content truly differentiates GE programs. Special thanks to faculty for making it more interactive and useful. Would highly recommend to my peers and colleagues!
I am completely satisfied by the program. The content, faculty were well planned, over all experience was superb!