The program covers essential and advanced concepts in conduction system diseases, heart block at various levels, atrial and ventricular arrhythmias, various algorithms for differentiating ventricular tachycardias from supraventricular tachycardias, PSVT and reentrant tachycardias, and relevant classification systems.
After completing this programme, the participant should have a clear understanding of various arrhythmia mechanisms, conduction system disease, physiology of atrial and ventricular arrhythmias, idiopathic ventricular arrhythmias, PSVT and other selected abnormalities.
The target audience are Cardiologists and Senior Consulting Physicians.
In order to fully benefit from this program, it is recommended to complete “Electrocardiography – An Advanced Course” prior to beginning this e-module.
1. Mechanism of Arrhythmias - refresher
2. Advanced Concepts in Conduction System Disease
3. Applying Physiology to Atrial Arrhythmias
4. Wide QRS tachycardias
5. Wolff-Parkinson-White Syndrome
6. Paroxysmal Supraventricular Tachycardia (PSVT)
7. Physiology to Ventricular Arrhythmias
8. Idiopathic Ventricular Arrhythmias
9. Long QT Syndrome
11. Other Abnormalities – AS, palpitations, CHF, dextrocardia, myocarditis, Takotsubo Cardiomyopathy, pericarditis, PE, hyperthyroidism
Dr Hema G
The theory, practical , hospital situations , data shown and live workshop to have the feel in action, made us more aware and broadened our knowledge to handle cardiac patients. It was a great learning experience and I wont change any aspect of the course.
Dr Hemang Agrawal
Great learning experience! Instructors and content truly differentiates GE programs. Special thanks to faculty for making it more interactive and useful. Would highly recommend to my peers and colleagues!
I am completely satisfied by the program. The content, faculty were well planned, over all experience was superb!