This course is divided into two parts; the first part deals with workplace harassment and the second part deals with patient handling and care. Harassment is an unwelcome conduct that creates an intimidating, hostile, or offensive work environment. Definition of harassment varies from slightly one country to country based on the human rights code.
After completing this course, you will be able to
- Define workplace harassment;
- Categorize different types of harassment;
- Identify Indian policies and law;
- Recognize the responsibilities of employer;
- Discuss the roles and responsibilities of the technician towards the patient before, during and after the procedure; and
- Identify the patient care and handling given to paediatric, geriatric, pregnant and unconscious patients.
This course is recommended for entry level technicians.
- Workplace Harassment
- Communication and Patient Care
Dr Hema G
The theory, practical , hospital situations , data shown and live workshop to have the feel in action, made us more aware and broadened our knowledge to handle cardiac patients. It was a great learning experience and I wont change any aspect of the course.
Dr Hemang Agrawal
Great learning experience! Instructors and content truly differentiates GE programs. Special thanks to faculty for making it more interactive and useful. Would highly recommend to my peers and colleagues!
I am completely satisfied by the program. The content, faculty were well planned, over all experience was superb!