X-Ray technicians, also known as radiologic technicians, produce X-ray images of different parts of the body. They introduce non-radioactive substances into the bloodstream of patients to aid in the diagnosis of specific conditions. This course will help entry-level learners to obtain foundation-level information, which is very important for pursuing the career of an X-ray technician.
This course is the part 1 of X-Ray: Physics and Fundamentals.
After completing this course, you will be able to
- explain the basics of physics;
- identify the sources of radiation;
- describe cell biology; and
- illustrate the biological effects of radiation.
This course is recommended for entry level technicians.
- Basic Concepts of Physics, Part-I
- Basic Concepts of Physics, Part-II
- Sources of Radiation
- Overview of Cell Biology
- Biological Effects of Radiation