A one day, instructor-led training program on Radiology that answers your queries on radiation, managing contrast related issues, MRI and pregnancy related issues, statutory compliance, consent, reporting and patient rights, and business of radiology. The faculty speakers for this training are the esteemed and highly qualified, Dr. Bhavin Jankharia, Dr. Akshay Baheti, Dr. Pradeep Srinivasan, and Dr. Uday Patil.
They will answer all your queries on
- Radiation exposure: substance over hype
- Daily Do's and Dont's in CT and MRI: Managing issues related to contrast, pregnancy, metal implants, and so on
- Medicolegal and ethical considerations of consent, filming and reporting
- Mastering various compliance issues related to AERB and PC-PNDT
Steps for enrollment:
- Register via the GE HCI portal.
- Our relationship Manager will reach out to you with the details.
- Please do NOT forget to include your phone number while registering.
This course specifically targets radiologists and radiology managers.
Contrast induced nephropathy and creatinine cut-offs: Myth or Reality - Dr. Akshay Baheti
Contrast reaction & extravasation: Do you know what to do? - Dr. Pradeep Srinavasan
MRI and contrast: Are you aware of the current SOPs? - Dr. Akshay Baheti
MRI and Pregnancy-related Issues
Pacemakers and metal in MRI: What we can and can’t do - Dr.Uday Patil
Imaging pregnant and lactating patients: Can you give contrast in a pregnant patient? - Dr. Akshay Baheti
Welcome to the New World of Statutory Compliances
AERB, PC-PNDT, Indemnity, and Licenses - Dr. Bhavin Jankharia & Dr.Uday Patil
Consent for CT contrast: Is it needed? - Dr. Akshay Baheti
Consent for intervention: How I do it? How to use a check list? - Dr. Bhavin Jankharia
Reporting and Patient Rights
Can you make changes in reports? What rights do patients have? What is the minimum we should do for patients?- Dr. Bhavin Jankharia
Business of Radiology
Radiology Cash Flow – A way to understand radiology business - Dr. Bhavin Jankharia
Radiology in 5 Years - Where will we be in 2022? - Dr. Bhavin Jankharia