In this course you will learn about fetal positioning, the 4 chamber view- its importance in future diagnosis, cardiac chamber view details, outflow tract views and abnormalities in fetal heart such as septal defects, valve defects, connection and conotruncal abnormalities.
After completing this course, you will be able to
- Detect the fetal position to perform an echocardiography
- Describe the normal 4-chamber view and outflow tracts
- Identify abnormalities in the 4-chamber view and outflow tracts.
This course is intended for doctors working on mother and infant care ultrasound.
- Module 01 - Fetal Position Detection
- Module 02 - The 4 Cardiac Chambers – Different Views and Identification
- Module 03 - Outflow Tract – Imaging Techniques and Views
- Module 04 - The Advanced Techniques
- Module 05 - Abnormalities in 4-Chamber View – Part I
- Module 06 - Abnormalities in 4-Chamber View – Part II
- Module 07 - Abnormalities in 4-Chamber View – Part III
- Module 08 - Valve Defects and Connection Abnormalities
- Module 09 – Conotruncal Abnormalities
Dr Hema G
The theory, practical , hospital situations , data shown and live workshop to have the feel in action, made us more aware and broadened our knowledge to handle cardiac patients. It was a great learning experience and I wont change any aspect of the course.
Dr Hemang Agrawal
Great learning experience! Instructors and content truly differentiates GE programs. Special thanks to faculty for making it more interactive and useful. Would highly recommend to my peers and colleagues!
I am completely satisfied by the program. The content, faculty were well planned, over all experience was superb!