This program discusses computed tomography (CT) principles and describes the evolution of CT scanners. Image acquisition, image processing, and post-processing concepts are reviewed. The programs closes with a discussion about CT contrast and image quality.
By the end of this program, the participant should be able to:
1. Explain CT principles.
2. Describe the evolution of CT scanners.
3. Review image acquisition, image processing, and post-processing.
4. Evaluate CT Image contrast and quality.
This course is intended for Radiology and CT technicians.
- Introduction to CT Principles
- Evolution of CT Scanners
- Image Acquisition and Concepts
- CT Contrast and Image Quality