In this program, Kristi Rayman, MR/CT instructor in Sturgis, South Dakota reviews body planes, cavities, and contents as they are represented in cross-sectional reconstructions that commonly are imaged with CT technology. This program is a refresher course and it covers the basics that are seen on a day-to-day basis when performing CT scans.
After completing this program, you should be able to:
1. Explain standard imaging planes.
2. Describe the cerebrovascular arteries.
3. Explain anatomical differences in cervical, thoracic, and lumbar vertebrae.
4. Recognize peritoneal and retroperitoneal organs.
The course is intended for Radiology technicians and Radiology assistants.
1. Planes, Quadrants, Cavities
2. The Skull
3. Neck and Spine
4. Chest and Abdomen