This course deals with the Color Doppler ultrasound application and benefits of Color Doppler in all the three trimesters. This course has been developed for practicing obstetricians. The objective of the training program is to enhance the competency of obstetricians ultrasound scanning.
After completing this course, you will be able to
- Recognize the importance and application of colour doppler in the first trimester.
- Identify the anomalies detected through color Doppler during the second Trimester.
- Understand the well-being-vessel techniques and normal waveforms in the third Trimester.
- Perform the precise interpretation and analysis based on colour doppler.
- Identify twin gestation through color Doppler.
This course is intended for Doctors, Obstetricians and Sonologists/Imaging Specialists for fetal scanning.
- Module 01: First Trimester Color Doppler
- Module 02: Doppler in Second Trimester Anomalies
- Module 03: Third Trimester Well-Being-Vessel Techniques and Normal Waveforms
- Module 04: Clinical Applications, Analysis and Interpretation
- Module 05: Doppler in Twin Gestation
Dr Hema G
The theory, practical , hospital situations , data shown and live workshop to have the feel in action, made us more aware and broadened our knowledge to handle cardiac patients. It was a great learning experience and I wont change any aspect of the course.
Dr Hemang Agrawal
Great learning experience! Instructors and content truly differentiates GE programs. Special thanks to faculty for making it more interactive and useful. Would highly recommend to my peers and colleagues!
I am completely satisfied by the program. The content, faculty were well planned, over all experience was superb!