This course deals with the Color Doppler ultrasound application and benefits of Color Doppler in all the three trimesters. This course has been developed for practicing obstetricians. The objective of the training program is to enhance the competency of OB ultrasound scanning for qualified persons including Gynaecologists, Radiologists, and Sonologists or Imaging Specialists.
After completing this course, you will be able to
- Discuss the usage of color Doppler in the first trimester.
- Explain the anomalies detected through color Doppler during the second Trimester.
- Understand the well-being techniques and normal waveforms in the third Trimester.
- Discuss clinical applications, analyses and their interpretations.
- Identify twin gestation through color Doppler.
This course is intended to enhance OB ultrasound scanning for qualified persons
- Module 01: First Trimester Color Doppler
- Module 02: Doppler in Second Trimester Anomalies
- Module 03: Third Trimester Well-Being-Vessel Techniques and Normal Waveforms
- Module 04: Clinical Applications, Analysis and Interpretation
- Module 05: Doppler in Twin Gestation