Clinical ultrasound is a mode of medical imaging with a wide array of clinical applications. Clinical applications vary widely by market, by physician. Clinical ultrasound can be the primary imaging modality or used as an adjunct to other imaging tests.
After completing this program, you should be able to:
1. Describe the basics of ultrasound physics.
The course objectives specifically target Ultrasound technologists.
1. Clinical Ultrasound
2. Advances in Ultrasound
4. Transmission and Reflection of Ultrasound
5. Frequency, Attenuation, Resolution
6. Homogenous vs. Heterogenous
10. Enhancement and Image Orientation
12. ALARA Principle