This course is a training program which provides a brief insight into basics of computer tomography, MRI physics, anatomy and sequences. It also provides an overview of contrast media in which it describes applications of contrast-enhanced CT and MRI.
After completing this course, you will be able to
- Explain the basics of computed tomography.
- Describe the basics MRI physics, anatomy, and sequences.
- Use applications of contrast enhanced CT.
- Use applications of contrast enhanced MRI.
This course is designed for technologists.
- Basics of Computed Tomography
- Basics of MRI Physics, Anatomy, and Sequences
- Basics of Contrast Media
- Applications of Contrast Enhanced CT
- Applications of Contrast Enhanced MRI
Dr Hema G
The theory, practical , hospital situations , data shown and live workshop to have the feel in action, made us more aware and broadened our knowledge to handle cardiac patients. It was a great learning experience and I wont change any aspect of the course.
Dr Hemang Agrawal
Great learning experience! Instructors and content truly differentiates GE programs. Special thanks to faculty for making it more interactive and useful. Would highly recommend to my peers and colleagues!
I am completely satisfied by the program. The content, faculty were well planned, over all experience was superb!