This course is a training program which provides a brief insight into basics of computer tomography, MRI physics, anatomy and sequences. It also provides an overview of contrast media in which it describes applications of contrast-enhanced CT and MRI.
After completing this course, you will be able to
- Explain the basics of computed tomography.
- Describe the basics MRI physics, anatomy, and sequences.
- Use applications of contrast enhanced CT.
- Use applications of contrast enhanced MRI.
This course is designed for technologists.
- Basics of Computed Tomography
- Basics of MRI Physics, Anatomy, and Sequences
- Basics of Contrast Media
- Applications of Contrast Enhanced CT
- Applications of Contrast Enhanced MRI