This course is a training program that provides you with an introduction to contrast media. It illustrates the toxicities and tolerability of contrast media along with the safety considerations one should take while using contrast media.
After completing this course, you will be able to
- Explain contrast media.
- Identify toxicities of contrast media.
- Describe the tolerability of contrast media.
- List safety considerations in the use of contrast media.
- Identify gadolinium based contrast agents.
This course is intended for Radiology technicians.
- Introduction to Contrast Media
- Toxicities of Contrast Media
- Tolerability of Contrast Media
- Safety Considerations in the Use of Contrast Media and Management of Adverse Reactions
- Gadolinium based contrast agents
Dr Hema G
The theory, practical , hospital situations , data shown and live workshop to have the feel in action, made us more aware and broadened our knowledge to handle cardiac patients. It was a great learning experience and I wont change any aspect of the course.
Dr Hemang Agrawal
Great learning experience! Instructors and content truly differentiates GE programs. Special thanks to faculty for making it more interactive and useful. Would highly recommend to my peers and colleagues!
I am completely satisfied by the program. The content, faculty were well planned, over all experience was superb!