The human respiratory system comprises of a number of interconnected organs and plays a significant role in the process of respiration, which is essential for the functioning of our cells.
After completing this course, you will be able to:
1. explain the composition and function of the respiratory system.
The course objectives specifically target OT and Anesthesia technicians, and other healthcare professionals
1. Definition and function
2. Components of respiratory system
3. Lungs and their structure
4. Mechanisms of ventilation
5. Functions of respiration
6. Central regulation of respiration
7. Lung capacity and its effect on respiration