The digestive system, also known as the gastrointestinal system or the alimentary canal is a vast system, which travels the length of the body from mouth to anus.
After completing this course, you will be able to:
1. elucidate the composition and functions of the digestive system.
The course objectives specifically target OT and Anesthesia technicians, and other allied healthcare professionals
1. Components of the digestive system
2. Gastrointestinal (GI) Track: Components
3. Gastrointestinal (GI) Track: Structure
4. Gastrointestinal (GI) Track: Function of each component
5. Process of digestion
6. Digestion of individual Nutrients
8. Structure and function of the liver
9. Structure and function of the biliary system
10. Structure and function of the pancreas
Dr Hema G
The theory, practical , hospital situations , data shown and live workshop to have the feel in action, made us more aware and broadened our knowledge to handle cardiac patients. It was a great learning experience and I wont change any aspect of the course.
Dr Hemang Agrawal
Great learning experience! Instructors and content truly differentiates GE programs. Special thanks to faculty for making it more interactive and useful. Would highly recommend to my peers and colleagues!
I am completely satisfied by the program. The content, faculty were well planned, over all experience was superb!