The digestive system, also known as the gastrointestinal system or the alimentary canal is a vast system, which travels the length of the body from mouth to anus.
After completing this course, you will be able to:
1. elucidate the composition and functions of the digestive system.
The course objectives specifically target OT and Anesthesia technicians, and other allied healthcare professionals
1. Components of the digestive system
2. Gastrointestinal (GI) Track: Components
3. Gastrointestinal (GI) Track: Structure
4. Gastrointestinal (GI) Track: Function of each component
5. Process of digestion
6. Digestion of individual Nutrients
8. Structure and function of the liver
9. Structure and function of the biliary system
10. Structure and function of the pancreas