This program addresses many of the personal and social perils and pitfalls that have resulted as society’s dependence on technology-based devices increases.
By the end of this program, the participant should be able to:
1. Describe the changing landscape of today’s technological world.
2. Discuss the signs and symptoms of digital technology addiction.
3. Explain both employer liability and parental responsibility when dealing with technology usage.
4. Recognize steps you can take to achieve serenity.
This course objectively targets the management.
1. A Changing Landscape
2. Digital Technology Addiction
3. Steps Toward Serenity
Dr Hema G
The theory, practical , hospital situations , data shown and live workshop to have the feel in action, made us more aware and broadened our knowledge to handle cardiac patients. It was a great learning experience and I wont change any aspect of the course.
Dr Hemang Agrawal
Great learning experience! Instructors and content truly differentiates GE programs. Special thanks to faculty for making it more interactive and useful. Would highly recommend to my peers and colleagues!
I am completely satisfied by the program. The content, faculty were well planned, over all experience was superb!