This program addresses many of the personal and social perils and pitfalls that have resulted as society’s dependence on technology-based devices increases.
By the end of this program, the participant should be able to:
1. Describe the changing landscape of today’s technological world.
2. Discuss the signs and symptoms of digital technology addiction.
3. Explain both employer liability and parental responsibility when dealing with technology usage.
4. Recognize steps you can take to achieve serenity.
This course objectively targets the management.
1. A Changing Landscape
2. Digital Technology Addiction
3. Steps Toward Serenity