Leadership at the Point of Care: Every Nurse Is a Leader
This program is for nurses, from the bedside to the boardroom, who have a desire to positively influence their work environments and to enhance the care of patients and their families. This training program analyses the unique challenges that nurses face in today’s chaotic healthcare environment.
Healthcare organizations face a myriad of challenges, the most significant of which is the need to transform the way patients receive quality, cost-effective care in the future. Having input from those who provide hands-on care is a vital part of this paradigm shift. In today’s complex care delivery systems and fast-changing environments, every single person involved in patient care plays an integral role in achieving successful outcomes.
By the end of this program, the participant should be able to:
1. Describe the unique challenges facing nurses in today’s chaotic healthcare environment.
2. Identify why it is important for bedside nurses to develop leadership potential.
3. Discuss practical leadership strategies to transform the delivery of high-quality, cost-effective care.
This program is intended for Nurses.
2. Changing Times in Healthcare
3. Leading from where you stand