Anethesia is a vital part of pre-surgical procedure. Dosage of anesthesia depends upon the period and duration of surgery. Therefore, the process of administering anethesia should be carried out carefully.
At the end of this course, you will be able to:
1. Explain the pre-surgical procedures to prepare the patient and equipment for administering anesthesia.
2. Describe the methods for preparing the room for administering anesthesia.
3. Describe the medicines and their usage for administering anesthesia.
4. Explain the steps for monitoring a patient before and after administering anesthesia.
5. Describe the steps for managing anesthesia equipment-related emergencies.
6. Describe the steps for managing anesthesia equipment complications.
The course objectives specifically target Anesthesia technicians.
1. Pre-Surgical Procedures
2. Room Preparation
3. Administering Anesthetic Medicines
4. Patient Monitoring
5. Managing Equipment-Related Emergencies
6. Managing Anesthesia Equipment Complications
Dr Hema G
The theory, practical , hospital situations , data shown and live workshop to have the feel in action, made us more aware and broadened our knowledge to handle cardiac patients. It was a great learning experience and I wont change any aspect of the course.
Dr Hemang Agrawal
Great learning experience! Instructors and content truly differentiates GE programs. Special thanks to faculty for making it more interactive and useful. Would highly recommend to my peers and colleagues!
I am completely satisfied by the program. The content, faculty were well planned, over all experience was superb!