During emergencies, patients often face respiratory and cardiac issues, and require timely help.
At the end of this course, you will be able to:
1. Describe emergency airway and management methods.
2. Explain the method for resuscitating newborns.
3. Explain the methods for administering anesthesia to patients with existing diseases and complications.
The course objectives specifically target Intensivists,Anesthesia technicians, and other healthcare professionals
1. Emergency Airway and Cardiovascular Management
2. Anesthesia & Co-Existing Diseases
3. Obstetric Anesthesia
4. Anesthesia for Common Surgical Disorders
5. Newborn Resuscitation
6. Anesthesia for Thoracic Surgery
7. Anesthesia for Cardiac Surgery