During emergencies, patients often face respiratory and cardiac issues, and require timely help.
At the end of this course, you will be able to:
1. Describe emergency airway and management methods.
2. Explain the method for resuscitating newborns.
3. Explain the methods for administering anesthesia to patients with existing diseases and complications.
The course objectives specifically target Intensivists, Anesthesia technicians, and other healthcare professionals
1. Emergency Airway and Cardiovascular Management
2. Anesthesia & Co-Existing Diseases
3. Obstetric Anesthesia
4. Anesthesia for Common Surgical Disorders
5. Newborn Resuscitation
6. Anesthesia for Thoracic Surgery
7. Anesthesia for Cardiac Surgery
Dr Hema G
The theory, practical , hospital situations , data shown and live workshop to have the feel in action, made us more aware and broadened our knowledge to handle cardiac patients. It was a great learning experience and I wont change any aspect of the course.
Dr Hemang Agrawal
Great learning experience! Instructors and content truly differentiates GE programs. Special thanks to faculty for making it more interactive and useful. Would highly recommend to my peers and colleagues!
I am completely satisfied by the program. The content, faculty were well planned, over all experience was superb!