In order to ensure that patients do not feel the severe pain associated with surgical procedures, they are administered with agents by intravenous injections or inhalation. These agents are called general anesthetics.
At the end of this course, you will be able to:
1. Identify the different types of anesthesia technology and equipment.
2. Describe the different methods of administering anesthesia with their precautions and contraindications.
3. Describe the usage of different types of anesthesia machines.
4. Explain the various methods of managing breathing emergencies before and after administering anesthesia.
The course objectives specifically target OT and Anesthesia technicians.
1. Introduction to anesthesia
2. Gas Physics
3. Medical Gas Supply
4. Gas Administration Devices
5. Oxygen Therapy
6. Anesthesia Machines
7. Breathing System
8. Gas Analyzers, Pulse Oximeters, & Carbon Dioxide Monitors
9. Manual Resuscitators
10. Artificial Airways
Dr Hema G
The theory, practical , hospital situations , data shown and live workshop to have the feel in action, made us more aware and broadened our knowledge to handle cardiac patients. It was a great learning experience and I wont change any aspect of the course.
Dr Hemang Agrawal
Great learning experience! Instructors and content truly differentiates GE programs. Special thanks to faculty for making it more interactive and useful. Would highly recommend to my peers and colleagues!
I am completely satisfied by the program. The content, faculty were well planned, over all experience was superb!