This program first takes you through the mechanisms of arrhythmia, in which the normal cardiac cellular electrophysiology is discussed in detail. This program also describes the advanced concepts in conduction system disease, and how to apply physiology to atrial arrhythmia. It gives you an insight into identifying a myriad of cardiac abnormalities on an electrocardiogram, such as wide QRS tachycardia, Wolf–Parkinson–White syndrome, paroxysmal supraventricular tachycardia, physiology of ventricular arrhythmias, idiopathic ventricular arrhythmias, long QT syndrome, and other abnormalities.
By the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Explain the mechanism of arrhythmias;
- Discuss the advanced concepts of conduction system disease;
- Apply physiology to atrial arrhythmias;
- Describe wide QRS tachycardia;
- Identify cardiac abnormalities on an ECG.
This program is intended for physicians and cardiologists.
- Normal Cardiac Cellular Electrophysiology
- Principal Mechanisms of Cardiac Arrhythmias: Disorders of impulse formation
- Principal Mechanisms of Cardiac Arrhythmias: Disorders of impulse conduction
- Sinoatrial Exit Block & Entrance Block: Sinus Bradycardia and Sinus Arrest
- Sinoatrial Exit Block & Entrance Block
- Atrioventricular Node Idiosyncrasies
- His Bundle and Trifascicular Block ECG Manifestations
- Applying Physiology to Atrial Arrhythmias
- Wide QRS Tachycardias
- Detecting AV Dissociation
- Pre-Excited Tachycardia
- Wolf–Parkinson–White Syndrome
- Paroxysmal Supraventricular Tachycardia
- Physiology of Ventricular Arrhythmias
- Idiopathic Ventricular Tachycardia
- Idiopathic Ventricular Arrhythmia: Non-life-threatening or monomorphic
- Classification of Idiopathic VT According to the Site of Origin
- Long QT Syndrome
- Long QT Syndrome: Torsades de pointes
- Other Abnormalities
Dr Hema G
The theory, practical , hospital situations , data shown and live workshop to have the feel in action, made us more aware and broadened our knowledge to handle cardiac patients. It was a great learning experience and I wont change any aspect of the course.
Dr Hemang Agrawal
Great learning experience! Instructors and content truly differentiates GE programs. Special thanks to faculty for making it more interactive and useful. Would highly recommend to my peers and colleagues!
I am completely satisfied by the program. The content, faculty were well planned, over all experience was superb!