Ultrasound energy is the basis of Echocardiography, which is used in diagnosing cardiac anomalies. This course will take you through the basic principles of Echocardiography and normal cardiac anatomy.This will give you an idea of scanning sequences and multiple views of scanning. During the course of this training, you will come to know about 2D echo and Doppler assessment of systolic function, the assessment of diastolic function, the echocardiographic assessment of hemodynamic flow, and the echocardiographic assessment of valvular and pericardial diseases.
After completing this course, you will be able to
- Describe the basic principles of echocardiography
- Identify the normal cardiac anatomy and examination
- Explain the 2D echo assessment of systolic function
- Illustrate the 3D echo assessment of systolic function
- Assess the diastolic function, hymodynamic flow
- List the valvular and pericardial diseases.
*This course is being offered free of charge during the trial period.
This course is intended for physician/cardiologist.
- Module 1: Basic Principles of Echocardiography
- Module 2: Normal Cardiac Anatomy and Examination
- Module 3: 2D Echo Assessment of Systolic Function
- Module 4: 3D Echo Assessment of Systolic Function
- Module 5: Assessment of Diastolic Function
- Module 6: Echocardiographic Assessment of Hemodynamic Flow
- Module 7: Echocardiographic Assessment of Valvular and Pericardial Diseases
Dr Hema G
The theory, practical , hospital situations , data shown and live workshop to have the feel in action, made us more aware and broadened our knowledge to handle cardiac patients. It was a great learning experience and I wont change any aspect of the course.
Dr Hemang Agrawal
Great learning experience! Instructors and content truly differentiates GE programs. Special thanks to faculty for making it more interactive and useful. Would highly recommend to my peers and colleagues!
I am completely satisfied by the program. The content, faculty were well planned, over all experience was superb!