This course provides an overview of the anatomy and physiology of human cardiovascular system along with the imaging techniques for screening blood vessels. It describes the use of contrast media in cardiac cath lab.
After completing this course, you will be able to
- Identify the anatomy and physiology of the human cardiovascular system.
- Describe the imaging techniques for screening blood vessels.
- Explain the role of a technician in a cath lab.
- Understand radiation safety in the cardiac cath lab.
- Utilize contrast media in a cardiac catheterization laboratory.
This course is ideal for technicians and doctors.
- The Anatomy and Physiology of the Human Cardiovascular System
- Imaging Techniques for Screening of Blood Vessels
- Role of a Technician in a Cardiac Cath Lab
- Radiation Safety in the Cardiac Cath Lab
- Utilization of Contrast Media in Cardiac Catheterization Laboratory