This course provides an overview of cardiovascular system, hemodynamics and imaging techniques for screening blood vessels. It describes the use of contrast media in cardiac cath lab.
After completing this course, you will be able to
- Identify the anatomy and physiology of the human cardiovascular system.
- Describe the imaging techniques for screening blood vessels.
- Explain the role of a technician in a cath lab.
- Understand radiation safety in the cardiac cath lab.
- Utilize contrast media in a cardiac catheterization laboratory.
This course is ideal for technicians.
- The Anatomy and Physiology of the Human Cardiovascular System
- Imaging Techniques for Screening of Blood Vessels
- Role of a Technician in a Cardiac Cath Lab
- Radiation Safety in the Cardiac Cath Lab
- Utilization of Contrast Media in Cardiac Catheterization Laboratory
Dr Hema G
The theory, practical , hospital situations , data shown and live workshop to have the feel in action, made us more aware and broadened our knowledge to handle cardiac patients. It was a great learning experience and I wont change any aspect of the course.
Dr Hemang Agrawal
Great learning experience! Instructors and content truly differentiates GE programs. Special thanks to faculty for making it more interactive and useful. Would highly recommend to my peers and colleagues!
I am completely satisfied by the program. The content, faculty were well planned, over all experience was superb!